Thursday, September 2, 2010

PARIS PRE-MAISON & OBJET


I nearly fell over when I saw that Constance Guisset's designs..... 
were being featured in the front window of one of my favourite Paris Museums....
I knew when I interviewed her in Milan....
that her designs were simple, beautiful & so clever.....
& knew we would be seeing much more of her fabulous work.....
I was snapped and papped by Vogue Nippon outside of Colette today......
Peace sign and all.....Hilarious......
How amazing is this mannequin......
Copper wire outline with fabric hands & legs......

Hotel Costes.......
Need I say anything else.......
The Rose Costes is amazing....
you can smell the stunning roses down the street....
An amazing lady Debbie kindly let me rent her room in the 17th.....
with a art deco open window to the eiffel tower in the distance.....
 Bonne Nuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment