Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PARIS IS BURNING.....DURING VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT.....


VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT PARIS
SEPTEMBER 7


My dress caught on fire at the Barbara Bui store......
there was candles on the ground & before I knew it I was being on fire hehe......
Luckily I was quickly put out & the fabulous Barbara..... 
gave me an amazing bracelet to apologize hehe
I have never laughed so hard in my life.....
Paris was literally burning.....Lady Hawke was right hehe
Merci Barbara.....!



Me & Barbara Bui......


Does anyone know who this reporter lady is......?
Interviewing Barbara....hope she didn't ask about the fire hehe



The streets were packed with the most eclectic people......
GF store was so fun dancing around the shop to a great DJ.....


He could take someone's eye out with those shoulders hehe....


Plaza Athenee.......VFNO After Party location.....


How beautiful is the lighting......

No comments:

Post a Comment