Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PRIMO GIORNO DI SALONE


WOW is all I can say: DESIGN VLOG is off to a flying start!!!!!
Due to filming the reports I have not been so savvy with the camera stills but wait to you see the video reports ONLINE from April 16th.

Today I interviewed....

MARCEL WANDERS
TOM DIXON
CAMPANA BROTHERS
MORITZ WALDEMYER
NICOLAS GWENAEL
MICHAELA SCHLEYPEN
RAMI FAROOK
FABIANA "HIDDEN HEROES"

we visited
MOOOI
POLTRONA FRU
CAPELLINI
CASSINA
ZEGNA
AUDI
BACCARAT
TOM DIXON
HIDDEN HEROES
and more........................................


www.designbar.com @ TOM DIXON
use my code for the club M0410KSB2W
blu my mind, social and 3D media has taken this years SALONE by storm, I can't
wait to use this program to showcase my designs to clients, its outstanding!

Here are a couple of images
I will be more camera savvy tomorrow just got over excited with the VLOG today!






1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the VLOG!! The Zegna Building is amazing!! I can't wait to see it in June!

    ReplyDelete