Saturday, April 24, 2010

MY DESIGN IDOLS...

The 2 women in the world of design I most admire......
& I love their sense of style as well.

ROSSANA ORLANDI
www.rossanaorlandi.com

I saw her at her Spazio & at the Elle Deco 20th Anniversary party @ Linate Aiport, she is not the most approachable person but I thought why not... I went up to her to see if we could get a few words on camera, she was like no no, and screamed with laughter and ran off and I screamed with laughter back at her and chased her into the crowed....hilarioussssssss.
check out THE DESIGN VLOG for the Elle decor party episode coming soon...

ANDREA PUTMAN
www.andreaputman.com

I was so excited when I received an inviation to the opening of BRIX during Salone in Brera, as Andrea Putman was showing her work with a selection of architects, I thought this would be amazing to get my mega design idol on camera, but unfortunately her daughter has now taken over the company & neither were in attendance we interviewed one of her very good friends who told us unfortunately she is not attending many more design events at her age......I am going to attend events until i die i said hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment